We welcome any questions you may have or your comments regarding our activities and services. Please let us know how we may better fulfill our mission of serving the most defenseless in today’s society.
Telephone/Fax: 519-746-5433 (519-746-LIFE)
K-W & Area Right to Life Association
215 Lancaster St. West
Kitchener, Ontario N2H 4T9
Donate through CanadaHelps.org or send a membership or donation cheque to the above address. Membership for $30 has its privileges
THE RIGHT TO LIFE ASSOCIATION OF
KITCHENER-WATERLOO AND AREA
Registered Name: THE RIGHT TO LIFE ASSOCIATION OF KITCHENER-WATERLOO AND AREA
Business Number: 107896599RR0001
To promote through education the intrinsic value of all human life from conception to natural death and to encourage a pro-life presence in our community.
About Our Charity
KW Right to Life is a pro-life educational organization. Life issues include pre-natal development, abortion, adoption, reproductive technology, euthanasia & healthy life styles.
• Create and enhance public awareness of life issues through local advertising in newspapers, radio, television, billboard and bus ads
• Member of the K-W Volunteer Action Centre with displays at schools, colleges and universities
• Participate in the student placement volunteer program for school boards
• Available lending library of books, tapes & videos on all life issues
• Provide current free literature, speakers, presentations and interviews
• Supply resources for over 700 requests a year
• Make recommendations and referrals averaging 75 crisis pregnancies yearly
• Interact with and financially support Students for Life at local universities
• Outreach to many 1000’s through events, demonstrations and prayer vigils.
• Hold regular fundraising events such as the Walk for Life